Friday, February 27, 2009

BEWARE! Eagle Mtn. Pioneer Addition HOA

Today in the mail I received a letter from Quality Management Services who manages the Pioneer Addition HOA in Eagle Mountain City Center.

They tried to tell me I had an outstanding balance of $5.07.

No explanation, just that I had an outstanding balance.

I called QMS and asked them about the the total amount due because I've always paid my monthly HOA dues on time before the end of the 15 day grace period.

They said it was a fine from when Fieldmaster managed the HOA for my satellite dish.

I informed the woman at QMS that we were never informed of a fine and for what reason.

Luckily, she promptly removed the fine and also told me she didn't know what the CC&R's were on satellite dishes.

If you receive one of these letters in the mail and you believe it to be inaccurate, contact QMS by phone at (801)789-5500.

Or pay a visit to their office, it's across from the Maverik at 3688 East Campus Drive, Suite #101.

I know it was only five bucks but we cannot and shall not be abused by our "wonderful" HOA.

3 comments:

David said...

You will be glad to hear that HOA's can't restrict or regulate
satellite dishes.


If they give you any grief refer them to the FCC web site, specifically
http://www.fcc.gov/mb/facts/otard.html

Anonymous said...

They sent us a "second notice" and a $50. Fine for having our RV parked in our driveway for ONE week. We never received a first notice! We have multiple neighbors with RV's parked in their driveways and on the street in front of their houses. Lying crooks!!

Unknown said...

If any persons out there have fines from the Hoa related to your grass and dead lawns please forward them to me. I have two contacts one from the utah conservancy district and one from the northern conservancy district who are very interested with our HOA regulations on "WASTING OUR FINITE RESOURCES" putting things in motion to have representatives from the conservancy districts to attend the HOA Meetings and get thing moving in the way of the future of zero scaping and water wise landscaping. Furthermore the City of Eagle mountain just adopted the Utah central conservancy districts water wise policies and it will be in a short time our HOA is going to get a good awakening.